Bahía Bustamante is situated on the northern shore of the San Jorge Gulf, 180 km north of Comodoro Rivadavia city and 250 km south of Trelew city.
- Coming from Buenos Aires, drive along the Ruta Nacional # 3 until you arrive at the 1674 km sign post . Here, turn left on to a gravel road and travel for 30 km until you get to a junction in front of the sea. Turn right into Bahía Bustamante village.
- Coming from Camarones town, drive southwards 90 km along Ruta Nacional # 1.
Regular Bus Service :
- Bahía Bustamante runs a bus service on Mondays and Fridays between October 15th and February 28th . The route is:
- 10:00 hs Trelew Airport – City Center Hotels- Bahía Bustamante
- 15:00 hs Bahia Bustamante – City Center Hotels and Trelew Airport
- Call or email for rates and availability
A local bus service (from different locations) stops at the ACA gas station of Garayalde. From here a private pick-up to Bahia Bustamante can be arranged.
Please make an by email or phone reservation beforehand.